The dashboard is the landing page for all users when they log into the system. Various details and actions can be found on the dashboard.
- Overview: Takes you to the Overview page under Fleet management
- Reservations: Takes you to the Reservation page under Orders
- Deliveries: Takes you to the Deliveries page to see list of pick-ups and drop-offs
- Total fleet: Number of vehicle units in your fleet
- Rented: Number of vehicle unit rentals open at the present time
- Returned: Number of vehicle units that have been returned and are not ready for next rental
- Available: Number of vehicle units that are cleaned and ready for next rental
- Out today: Number of vehicle units being picked up today
- In today: Number of vehicle units being dropped off today
- Unassigned: Number of reservations that don‘t have assigned vehicle units for the next 180 days
- Insert a date/time from and to and do a quick search to check for available vehicle classes and units for the given dates.
- Displays a list of pick-ups for today. The list is ordered by the next delivery time and you also get the reservation id, class name, assigned unit and location of the pickup. If it‘s a strikethrough row then the reservation has started and the vehicle unit already picked up. You can also click the reservation id to view the reservation.
- Displays a list of drop-offs for today. The list is ordered by the next return time and you also get the reservation id, class name, assigned unit and location of the pick-up. If it‘s a strikethrough row then the reservation has ended and the vehicle unit already dropped off. You can also click the reservation id to view the reservation.
- Displays a list of vehicle units that already should be returned based on the drop-off date for the reservation.
- The number of reservations that have been made today. This only shows reservations and not requests.
- The list is ordered so the newest reservation appears at the top.
- The list shows reservation id, vehicle class name, the date range for the reservation, total price and time of reservation today.
- If the row is red then there‘s less then 2 days until the pick-up for the reservation.
Send broadcast email to active vehicles
- By clicking the „Send Broadcast Email To Active Vehicles“ button you can send an email to all vehicle units that are active and rented out.
- From: By default, this is the rental email from the rental settings. You can, however, set up a manual email if preferred.
- To: Emails for all customers that have an active vehicle unit for a reservation that has been started. This list is automatic and you can‘t change it.
- Additional emails: You can add more emails if needed.
- Title: The subject of the email being sent.
- Body: The content of the email.