Release date: 12.3.2018
A new version of Caren Rental has been released. This is version number V-18-2.1 and it includes various bug fixes and a couple of new features for the Caren API.
Among the bug fixes is a fix for the Fleet manager overview when using a device in a timezone other than UTC+0, the search is now working for sold units and modifierId is now updated in the database when a unit is deleted from the system.
Various other bugs have also been fixed and more details can be found in the release notes below.
- [ZCAREN-38] – User/Agent can not see Reports even if they have been granted access to Reports
- [ZCAREN-40] – When a Web is added to a Rental it appears as though it has been assigned to all Classes
- [ZCAREN-42] – The time shown is incorrect in Fleet manager overview if the clock on the device is not set to UTC+0
- [ZCAREN-44] – Reports: Extras report use Name instead of Id
- [ZCAREN-56] – Illegal character in displayname causes an error in Fleet manager overview
- [ZCAREN-68] – /classes/getlist does not deliver the correct results when set to use groupids
- [ZCAREN-69] – Search does not work in Sold Units
- [ZCAREN-84] – DriverGuide: If there is no unit on reservation and renal has driver guide then only loading shows in Driver Guide tab
- [ZCAREN-88] – ModifierId is not updated when reservation/request is deleted
- [ZCAREN-98] – Edit reservation through API not working correctly
- [ZCAREN-83] – If language is used in /vehicleapi/class/getitem,/vehicleapi/extra/getitem or /vehicleapi/insurance/getitem, the image is not gotten from language
- [ZCAREN-95] – Add payment method to api/payment/getoptions