This release is focused on providing some long overdue quality of life improvements to the user interface of Caren.
User interface changes
- Added customer first name and last name to the reservation header so it’s easier to see the customer name at a glance.
- Dashboard changes
- Added customer lastname to pick-up, drop-off and overdue tables
- Cleaned up the comment icons
- Completed pick-ups and drop-offs are now hidden by default to keep the dashboard cleaner. Added a “show completed” toggle to show completed pick-ups and drop-offs
- Added a checkmark icon to indicate reservations that have completed an online check-in
- Renamed the “Number of Passengers” field to “Group size”. This was causing some confusion as to whether the driver was included in this number so we changed this.
- In the reservation card we are now hiding the checkboxes for extras and insurances that are not assigned to the class instead of just disabling them.
- Added “date to” to the pick-up view under deliveries
- Added a new shortcode [CUSTOMER_ID] for use in email templates. This shortcode pulls data from the “Identification Number” field in the customer info section.
- Added a textbox for “reference” when adding a refund. Now you can add the refund reason as a refrence to the payment.
- Added a new offer condition for affiliates. Now it’s possible to assign a discount to a specific affiliate. Below is an example of an offer that applies a 15% discount to the vehicle on bookings from the affiliate “Test Affiliate”
- Fixed a bug with multi-users where changes were not being logged on the short coded user but the multi-user itself
- Fixed a bug where insurances not assigned to the current class were selectable
- Fixed a bug with causing inconsistent availability on Guide to Iceland