Version 19-10 of the Caren rental goes live on the 18th of December 2019.
This is a small release containing API updates and bugfixes while we keep working on more substantial changes in the application itself.
- Fixed a bug where closed dates were not returned correctly through the API
- Fixed a bug where an API user could lose user access to a rental if assigned as an administrator on another rental
- Fixed a bug where not all endpoints where checking if a class was assigned to a specific web
New API endpoints and updates
- Added “Balance [number]” as a response parameter to the /vehicleApi/reservation/getitem/ endpoint
- Added “IncludeSoldUnits [bool]” as an optional request parameter to the /rentalapi/unit/getlist/ endpoint
- Added the following endpoints to the rentalApi to allow for data extraction as well as updating and editing of reservations through the rentalApi:
For the full API documentation, visit https://apidocs.caren.io/