A new version of Caren was released on the 13th of June 2019
- Reservation API improvements. New endpoints for updating drivers, customer information, location, extras and insurances.
- Added types to accounting. Now invoices can be selected as an accounting type. Next version of Caren will include a view for the new invoice type for sending the invoices to an accounting system.
- Folio improvements. Folios are now created and updated automatically when a reservation is created or updated, even on older reservations that did not have any folios. We also added a manual input for splitting folios making it easier to get the desired amount. There is also an
- Get reservation by email address API endpoint. A new API endpoint to get reservation data via email address. A step towards a customer portal where the customer can see and manage their bookings.
- Fixed a bug where the method /vehicleapi/class/GetUnitAvailableOnDates did not always return correct data.
- Fixed a bug where a payment could be refunded multiple times for a total value higher than the reservation price.
- Fixed the UI for price tables so that prices are shown for webs that have automatically adjusted prices.
- Fixed the functionality of the “Send Mails” button.
- Fixed a some bugs with price calculations.
- Fixed the functionality of the “Manually set Currency Rate” checkbox in currency settings.