Version 20-6 of the Caren rental system is live as of the 20th of August 2020.
- Improvements to Folios, Invoicing and sending invoices to the DK accounting system.
- Added new Folios view under Finance that shows list of all folios for the selected date range with ability to do individual or batch invoicing.
Added more detail to the Invoices view under Finance, notably balance and invoice date
- Added two response parameters to the vehicleapi/reservation/getitem endpoint:
- “StartRental”: [bool] – returns whether the rental has started or not
- “LicensePlate”: [string] – returns the license number of the assigned unit
- Added an optional request parameter to the vehicleapi/reservation/add endpoint:
- “Reference”: [string] – this input will be added to the “Reference ID” field on the reservation in Caren
- Added more information on units in the delivery views to be the same as in fleet management overview. OP for off plates, S for summer tires etc.
- Fixed a bug in vehicleapi/reservation/getitem where drivers with missing data in the Caren backend were not returned at all. Now drivers with no data are returned as well.
- Fixed a bug in the “Add Payment” dialog in the application
- Fixed a bug where reservations could not be dragged between classes in the fleet management overview
You can find our API documentation here: https://apidocs.caren.io/